The ineffable Dr. Jeffrey Kupperman joins us once again to tell us about Pseudo-Dionysius, the late 5th-early 6th century philosopher. This enigmatic Christian, or possibly pagan writer had some interesting ideas about God and the universe.
[Talk Gnosis] Pseudo-Dionysius
- Free Illuminism, Memphis Misraim, & Hidden Realms w/Dr. Allen Greenfield
- Gnosticism: Love, Metaphysics, & Spiritual Growth w/Billie Steigerwald
- Art, Society, & Occulture w/ Carl Abrahamsson
- [Talk Gnosis] A long chat with SHWEP and Earl Fontainelle!
- [Talk Gnosis] Wes Craven & Theology w/Dr. David Goodin