Evangelism has a bad name and may be something that modern Gnostics sought to escape when they left mainstream religions. Is it possible to reclaim evangelism? How would one define Evangelism? Why would a Gnostic want to share his or her faith? Is there a duty to share one’s Gnostic faith? If we believe that Gnosticism has value, wouldn’t sharing it be the right thing to do? What would Gnostic evangelism look like? What forms would it take?
[Talk Gnosis] Gnostic Evangelism
- Free Illuminism, Memphis Misraim, & Hidden Realms w/Dr. Allen Greenfield
- Gnosticism: Love, Metaphysics, & Spiritual Growth w/Billie Steigerwald
- Art, Society, & Occulture w/ Carl Abrahamsson
- [Talk Gnosis] A long chat with SHWEP and Earl Fontainelle!
- [Talk Gnosis] Wes Craven & Theology w/Dr. David Goodin