Bill Fecych (seated) and Don Johnson work in the reactor control room during its operating days in 1959. After an ad hoc committee study in 1977, NASA Headquarters decided that the reactor would never be put back into operation. Reactor equipment was then “cannibalized” for other programs.
Bill Fecych and Don Johnson in control room in 1959.
- Free Illuminism, Memphis Misraim, & Hidden Realms w/Dr. Allen Greenfield
- Gnosticism: Love, Metaphysics, & Spiritual Growth w/Billie Steigerwald
- Art, Society, & Occulture w/ Carl Abrahamsson
- [Talk Gnosis] A long chat with SHWEP and Earl Fontainelle!
- [Talk Gnosis] Wes Craven & Theology w/Dr. David Goodin